Throughout this document, the terms "we" and "us" refer to "arcscore.com", a web site operated by Transparent IT Pty Ltd. arcscore.com is a Tournament Management System designed to help manage and score competitive tournaments.
By using this site you are agreeing to this policy. If you don't agree with this policy, please do not use this site.
2. Collection of your Personal Information
- We collect a number of pieces of user information in operating this site, some of this information includes: member names, usernames, email addresses, payment details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and web analytics
- Personal information maybe collected directly from you when you provide it, automatically as you browse the site or through other people when you use the site.
- When you provide personal information via arcscore.com you are consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the terms and conditions.
- Limited personal information, including your name, email address, username and Avatar may be collected from Facebook, Google, Twitter or other identity providers when you elect to use these services for single sign on. Passwords for these services are not captured or recorded by arcscore.com
3. Sharing of Personal Information
- We may occasionally hire contractors or other companies to provide services on our behalf. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service they provide. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- We may be required to provide your information to Regulators or Government authorities in connection with compliance procedures or where required by law to do so
- We may disclose personal information to a purchaser or prosective purchaser of our assets or business in connection with the purchase.
4. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information in order to:
- Operate arcscore.com and provide you with the services described on the site
- Customise arcscore.com in order to provide a more personalised experience
- Provide you with information you request from us
- Conduct technical analysis to improve the site
- Monitor activity on the site to identify fraudulent or malicious activity
- Conduct surveys or respond to your queries or comments
- Manage legal and operational affairs
- Perform general administrative functions
6. Accessing your Personal Information
- You can access some of your personal information by logging into your account. You also have the right to request access to other information we hold about you and to request any corrections for errors in that information. You may also close your account at any time.
7. Storing your Personal Information
- Your personal information is stored on secure servers managed by our service providers. Personal information we store is subject to security and access controls including username and password authentication and encryption where appropriate.
8. Choices about your Personal Information
You have a number of choces as to how your personal information will be used:
- Where we have consent to do so we may use your personal information for the purposes of marketing products and services. you can opt-out of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them any more.
- If you email address has changed and you would like to continue receiving communications, you will need to change your address in your account settings
- When we send emails with commercial content we will generally include an unsubscribe facility so you can opt-out of future communications. Opt-out options will not be made available on important service and operational emails or emails concerning payment transactions. By using this site you agree that opt-out options are not required for these emails.
9. Cookies and Web Analytics
- Cookies are used throughout arcscore.com to remember that you are logged in and some other critical session information. Cookies are an essential part of the operation of arcscore.com and while you can choose to disable them if you prefer, many site functions will not work without them.
- Further data will be collected in the form of web-analytics. This information is generally anonymous and not likely to identify your identity, however if you are logged in, some of this information may be associated with your account.
The following items are commonly captured in web analytics
- Your IP address
- Your proxy address
- The identity of your ISP
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you have accessed
- The duration of your visit
- The number of times you access arcscore.com
- The website which referred you to arcscore.com
- The operating system your computer uses
- The web browser you are using
- The device type you are using (e.g. Computer, Phone)
10. Public Information
- We can't control or accept responsibilty for any information you make available to other members on arcscore.com. Please consider carefully before making information available.